SUMMER JETBLUE RAFFLE
Enter to win a pair of round-trip plane tickets!
Support up-and-coming NYC designers by buying a raffle ticket for an opportunity to win the trip of the summer!
Materials for the Arts (MFTA) and BK Style Foundation have partnered to launch its inaugural Designers-in-Residence program. This new program provides emerging designers working at the intersection of creative reuse and fashion with access to studio space – fully equipped with sewing machines and other design equipment – along with free access to the wide array of supplies available in the MFTA’s 35,000-square-foot warehouse.
Inaugural MFTA Designers-in-Residence Leilani Bell and Nikita Shah, who started working in the MFTA warehouse last January, showcased their collections at the 17th annual Fashion Week Brooklyn and Sustainable Fashion Week in April 2023.
The raffle runs through Friday, June 9, 2023 at 5:00 PM. Purchase a single ticket at $25 or five tickets for $100! A random winner will be selected on Monday, June 12, 2023.
The JetBlue Raffle fundraiser is brought to you by Friends of Materials for the Arts (FOMA), a 501c3 nonprofit organization. The rules below govern the raffle and, by purchasing a raffle ticket, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Purchase of a ticket: A raffle ticket purchase is required to enter or win. Tickets are $25 for one ticket and $100 for five tickets. All entry purchases are final and non-refundable.
- Eligibility: The raffle is open to participants over 18 years of age who meet travel guidelines. Current employees of Friends of Materials for the Arts or Materials for the Arts are NOT eligible to enter this raffle. Current employees of the NYC Department of Cultural Affairs may purchase raffle tickets as a donation to Friends of Materials for the Arts but are not eligible to win the raffle.
- Prizes: The winner of the raffle is entitled to receive a pair of Jet Blue round-trip tickets. Certificate shall be good for travel booked and flown by June 1, 2024.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received prior to the drawing date.
- Timing: The raffle begins on Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 5:00 PM and ends on Friday, June 9, 2023 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- How to enter: There is no entry limit per person. Entry is available online at www.materialsforthearts.org/jetblue_raffle_june2023/. All required information and fields must be fully and accurately completed, or entry will be voided.
- Random drawing: On Monday, June 12, 2023, two winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received.
- Notification and claiming of prize: The winners of the raffle will be announced following the drawing. Individual winners will also be notified at the time of the drawing by telephone or/and e-mail. The winners of the raffle have 14 days to claim their prize after being notified.
- Limitation of liability: By participating in the raffle, purchasers of tickets release Friends of Materials of the Arts, its directors, officers, members and agents from any and all liability, loss or claim arising out of any raffle prize, and purchasers expressly waive any such claim and agree that the liability, if any, of FOMA, its directors, officers, members and agents shall be limited to the raffle ticket price paid. FOMA makes no express or implied warranty as to the raffle prize. FOMA is not responsible for failure to redeem JetBlue Travel Certificate within the redemption period. Pursuant to NYC Conflict of Interest Board requirements, please note that donors to Friends of Materials for the Arts will receive no special access to City officials or preferential treatment as a result of a donation.