- This event has passed.
Junk Kouture Workshop: Live – with Materials for the Arts
September 22 @ 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
About this event
Junk Kouture exists to empower the next generation of creators to generate lasting positive change through creativity and fashion.
This September, as part of Climate Week NYC, Junk Kouture and Materials for the Arts host the first even JK Workshop: Live in New York. The event will give middle and high school students the chance to see up close what Junk Kouture is through a range of activities including:
- Junk Kouture Design Exhibition – see past designs for yourself!
- Meet the Junk Kouture Designer!
- MFTA Gallery tour & Shopping Experience
- Photography Session
Spaces for each workshop are limited and all students must be accompanied by an adult (teacher/principal/facilitator).
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
- Live Workshop – 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Live Workshop – 2:00pm – 4:00pm