Making necklaces out of fabric can be useful as a study in different cultures.
You will need:
Scraps of colorful fabric
Colorful yarn or thread
Beads or buttons
Bracelet clasps (optional)
Wire (beading, floral, or any other wire that is flexible)
1. Cut straws approximately two inches long.
2. Cut fabric into rectangles; the width should be the same as the cut straw.
3. Pour some glue on a your plastic dish. Brush glue on fabric strip. Saturate.
4. Roll your fabric strip against the straw. You can knead the piece to make it tighter.
5. Take your yarn and roll around the bead. Brush over with glue again.
6. Cut leftover straw from the bead.