- Make a boat from corks – great all day activity for all ages [via Jonah Lisa Land]
- Make a hula-hoop rug using t-shirts–also a great project for school age kids and I am thinking grownups too will dig this too [via Disney Family Fun]
- Making this gnome bowling set from recycled soda bottles looks like a fun thing for the grownups and kids to make and play with together [via Craft Zine Blog]
- Braided headbands using fabric scraps - perfect for all ages [via Alisa Burke]
- Printed wall hanging - using cereal boxes and found materials [via Creative Jewish Mom]
I saw these and immediately thought to reblog: reuse and craft– the heart of MFTA. Try these out and send us your results!